Britni tagged me as well so here I go with 6 things people do not know about me.
1. I am very cranky at night. Most of my family and friends know that I am a morning person, but they do not know how cranky I can get at night. Blaine can vouch for this, after I have fallen asleep and get woken up at night, I am not a very good person to be around until the next morning.
2. I love to crochet. I love to crochet. I've been doing it for a couple of years now, but it's pretty sporatic so I'm not very good at it. I have a couple of scarves. At the moment I am attempting to make Blaine a hat that he can wear when we go skiing at Christmas time in Tennessee.
3. I love to watch M*A*S*H. This is one that probably only my husband knows about me. I am an avid fan of the Hallmark channel and every night there are 4 episodes of MASH. I usually will watch at least 2 even if I do not watch all 4.
4. I'm addicted to the Iron Chef. Every Sunday night at 9:00pm the TV is turned to the Food Network because that is when the Iron Chef is on. This is by far one of my favorite shows on TV. I just finished watching "The Next Iron Chef" series and was very mad that John Besh did not win. Oh well.
5. I love gummie candy. I love gummie candy and will usually prefer it over any type of chocolate. It doesn't matter whether if it is gummie worms, bears, Swedish fish, etc., I like it all.
6. I do not like chili. I like to try most foods, and I consider myself a pretty good eater, but chili is one thing I have tried over and over again, and I just do not like it. Blaine has tried to change my opinion many times, and has only done so when th chili is not really a chili.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Tagged
Posted by
Heather Edwards
at
1:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging! It really gets addicting after a while! I definitely learned some new things about you through this tagging thing. Keep us updated on everything!
Post a Comment