On Friday morning Blaine and I drove to New Orleans, LA so that we could fly to Utah. (New Orleans is only about 2 hours from our house. We do have a couple airports that are closer, but the tickets were cheaper our of New Orleans this time.) Anyway we arrived in a snowstorm. When Blaine's dad, Wayne, picked us up it took us about 1 1/2 hours to go from the Salt Lake City airport to Lehi, UT, a drive that usually takes 35 minutes. I didn't mind though, I was so excited that there was snow.
On Saturday night Wayne and Jean took us to the Desert Star theater in Salt Lake to go see their Christmas show, Home for the Holidays. It also included a dinner. It was a lot of fun, and the show was great. It was a fun way to get into the Christmas spirit.
Sunday we went to church with Blaine's parents, and then went to Perry to go see Emily, Brad, Macey, and Ashley. We also got to go and have dinner with my Grandpa and Grandma Hall and Leda. It was so fun getting to see them all. I miss having my sisters nearby and so I love the chances I get to talk and just have fun again. I can't believe how much my niece Macey is growing up. She is so adorable.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Fun In Utah
(Macey and Heather)
(Heather and Blaine on top of one of the slopes at Brighton ski resort)
Posted by
Heather Edwards
at
6:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh sure, dont call me to go boarding or nothing, geese! how long are you 2 here, lets do something!!!!
We have been enjoying the snow as well. It sure is beautiful and makes it really feel like Christmas!
Post a Comment