Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Been Awhile

My sister Lynsee got mad at me the other day because she told me that I haven't been writing any blog entries. Then I realized that she was right, I haven't put an update on about me and Blaine for awhile but that is because our life hasn't been very exciting lately. Life has pretty much consisted of both of us working, me at Curves and Blaine at Georgia Pacific.

Last Thursday however, I flew to Charlotte to come and stay with by little brothers while my mom went to Utah to help Emily with little baby Sunny. I have been taking pictures but I forgot to bring my cord that will put the pictures onto the computer.

However beyond being here and working Blaine and I have been a little busier at nights. There are 2 wards in our building and several of the younger couples have started getting together every Monday night for family night. It's pretty fun actually having a formal family night session with more then just the two of us. We have also started playing volleyball on Tuesday and Thursday nights at our church. Several people come and we play pick up games. It has been a blast.

So I know that is a quick entry but at least it gives a small update on what's been happening.

3 comments:

Krista said...

Good for you guys! I miss our volleyball nights!

Heidi said...

I would SO do volleyball nights, but the church is ALWAYS packed (basketball rules the LDS sports world). Good job securing 2 nights!

Emily said...

So good to hear from you. Sounds like life is good :)