Saturday, July 17, 2010

Just cause he's so cute

Okay, everyone can probably tell how excited we are to have our new little guy here. I mean, I have put up blog entries 2 days in a row. I usually can't even do that 2 days in a month. Anyway we wanted to show everyone a few more pictures of our little guy.

(Dad and Will)
(Will restfully asleep in Dad's arms)


(Will with his birth mom Katy)


(Grandpa Ladd gave Will his 1st ever ball. This is him holding it, well at least pretending to hold it)


(Mom and Will)








6 comments:

Jamie said...

Wow! Jean told us your news at the reunion in Aurora and we are just so happy for you both! You make a darling little family and we hope many special memories are being made. Congratulations!
P.S. He is darling!

Jamie and Family (Blaine's cousin)

Coral said...

He is adorable! And red hair--that's awesome! Congratulations!

cwilson said...

How fun guys! I love seeing you as parents! Can't wait to see him tonight!

Emily Holden said...

I've been meaning to email you to see how everything was going...I'm glad to see your exciting news! Wow! He's such a cutie! Congrats!

Delee said...

Congratulations! I'm sure he is totally worth the wait. :)You guys deserve all the happiness in the world and you'll be wonderful parents. Keep the pictures coming!

Torri P said...

Heather, I am so happy and excited for you!! What a great story!! You guys will make GREAT parents!!

Congrats!!!