I have a lot of other catching up to do on blogging, but just as a quick reference, we are now living in Charlotte, NC with my parents while Blaine is attending law school. Much more has happened over the past few weeks, but I will be catching up on that as soon as I get more pictures.
But as for today we woke up to my mom's house filled with signs saying "Happy Anniversary Blaine & Heather, 9 Wonderful Years with Eternity to Go". As cheesy as this might sound I couldn't have said it better myself. Today is Blaine and I's 9th anniversary and I couldn't have asked for a better guy.
February 2, 2002
This past year has been a great one for us. Obviously the best thing that happened is that we were able to adopt our 1st beautiful baby boy William. Our family keeps growing. We had an amazing experience being able to seal him to us in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on January 22. It was amazing sitting back across that alter making Will a forever part of our family, knowing that 9 years ago Blaine and I had sat on a similar alter in the Logan Temple where our Forever Family started. I am so grateful to a Heavenly Father who gave us the opportunity to be sealed in his Holy Temples and be together forever as families. I am so grateful for my 2 guys who I couldn't live without, and knowing that I get to be with them forever gives me more joy then I could ever express.
Happy 9th Anniversary Blaine & I am looking forward to forever.

1 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!
Post a Comment