Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A 1st Birthday to Remember

So I am super behind on blogging, but I definitely had to blog about my boy's 1st birthday. We had a lot of fun. We had his party at Grandma Jean's house since we were still in Utah, but it worked out great since lots of family was able to come as well as Katy & Patty driving up from Delta.


We ordered a cupcake cake from Macey's and were able to put his picture on it and I had to show the picture that was on the cake because it was so cute.

Picture on Will's cake

Will absolutely loves the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (well at least the opening song from it, so we did a Mickey Mouse cake. I thought it turned out absolutely adorable.

Will's 1st Birthday cake

Will with his cake

Grandma Jean thought that Will needed a bigger cake that he could really dig into, so she made him a separate cake as well. His cousin Alexis was visiting from Washington and had her birthday the day before so we had a cake for her to. Here she is showing Will how he is supposed to dig into the cake.

We took Will outside to dig into his cake so it wouldn't be so messy.


And this is about as messy of a picture as we got. That's right my little boy put his fingers in the cake, but never really went crazy over it. He eventually did put his foot in the cake, but that's about all. It's okay though, we will always have the memory of him not being like other 1 year olds.

Though he was pretty tired by this point in time, Dad did help him open up his presents. He got lots of fun stuff and is still enjoying it.

We had a lot of fun and I can't believe he's already getting so old.


0 comments: