Well I do not have a creative song for this one, but we have been having a lot of fun this fall. In September, my sister Emily and her two adorable girls Macey and Sunny came to visit. Sadly I did not get a picture of the girls and Will together, but we did have a lot of fun swimming, shopping and going to the Discover Place, which is a fun place for kids in uptown Charlotte.
Will at the Discovery Place playing in the Waterworks
Here is a picture of Heather, Will & Sunny riding on the Carousal at the Concord Mills outlet mall. (Will actually was only on the horse for about 15 seconds after it started moving, then he panicked so we sat on the bench on the Carousal the rest of the time.)
Otherwise we have stayed really busy, though I can't exactly tell you with what. So here are just a few fun pictures.



1 comments:
He is soo stinking cute!! Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment