As we have the past couple of years, we took pictures of Will (and this year Peter) in their Halloween costumes so we can send out fun cars to the Grandmas. This year both of the boys are tigers and I thought the pictures turned out very cute so I thought that I would share, plus I pretty much use this blog as my book of remembrance so I wanted the pictures for that as well.
Peter with his adorable smile (the best thing about his costume is they are also pajamas so we can also use them after Halloween)
My two handsome boys together (it is a very rare occurrance when I can get both of them looking at me at the same time, let alone looking at me and smiling at the same time. I was very happy with this picture)
Will after he decided that he was done with the picture taking, good thing that his costume is washable.
I absolutely love Halloween, I'm really excited to take Will Trick or Treating this year as he will actually understand the concept a little better. So Happy Halloween to everyone and hope you have a fun one.

1 comments:
What cute costumes! I love it! You have some darling boys!
Post a Comment