Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Much Ado About Everything

Like many other people, I went through my camera and found some random shots that I wanted to get blogged, mainly for myself, but hopefully you can enjoy anyway.

We've been able to go out to my dad's farm a couple times this year so here are just some fun random shots out at the farm.

This was Peter's first time going out on the farm so we had to dress him appropriately so here are dad and Peter dressed in their camo

Will absolutely loves going to the farm.  He can run all over the place plus he gets to play on the tire swing and the slide that is just his size.



These next shots are just some fun random ones we took of the boys in their twinner pajamas



Mom hanging out with her boys

Will in one of his favorite TV watching positions

Dad with his boys, playing on the iPad of course

Will, getting excited for Christmas

So that's the end of this randomness entry, hopefully I can get going on a few more regular blogs.

0 comments: