One more month has gone by and yesterday Peter turned 8 months old. I'm not sure I like how fast he is growing up but I guess that I do not have a say in it so I will enjoy it as we go along.
Peter has 4 teeth (2 front bottom and top) and seems to be continually teething, though no others have popped though yet. He loves playing with any toy that makes noise and that he can put at his feet and kick. He is not mobile yet, and seems perfectly happy to just sit and play. However, yesterday for the first time he actually sat in a crawling position. (Yeah, this mommy is ready for him to start being mobile)
He is becoming more fun to play as he responds and loves to get attention, especially from his brother, who he still thinks is the funniest person in the world. He is really good at eating solid foods, and loves to eat almost anything we will let him it. He loves to "talk" as he likes to let everyone know that he is in the room now. He went on his first plane ride a couple days ago, coming home from his Uncle Mike and Aunt Lynsee's house. He did pretty well only crying a couple of times, and sleeping for the last hour.
We love this little boy so much and thank our Heavenly Father everyday that he has allowed us to be his parents.

0 comments:
Post a Comment