Monday, August 26, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Will (and another 3 on the birthday for Mom)

July 15th was Will's 3rd birthday.  I can hardly believe my little guy is 3 years old, time has flown by.  I do believe he had a pretty good day though.  He started off the morning by getting one of his favorite breakfast's, eggs.  Then he got to see his present from Mom & Dad, a Cars scooter.


Trying out the Scooter outside


He enjoyed much of the day playing on his scooter, swimming in Nana's swimming pool, then later that night eating macaroni and cheese for dinner, then getting to blow out the candles on his birthday cake.


And of coarse last but not least, he enjoyed opening the rest of his presents. 

So just a little bit about my big 3 year old boy and some of the things he knows how to do, just so I can keep it for my own records.

Will knows most of his colors already, his favorite by far to say are red and orange but he also knows purple, blue, green, yellow, black and white.

He knows stars and circles but is still working on most of his shapes.

He absolutely loves his Grandpa Ladd though frequently fights with him about Grandpa's Lazy Boy chair. Will is dead and determined that it is his and he has a better claim on it then Grandpa.

His favorite foods are macaroni and cheese "cheese" and pizza "zizza."

Will loves swords, he loves his play swords and loves to pretend that butter knives are swords.

His favorite animal is a dinosaur.  He loves to print our dinosaur pictures from the internet everyday.

He still loves to sleep with Mom and Dad (Mom and Dad don't exactly love this, but it's all good).

Will's loves to watch TV "movies."  Some of his favorites include any superhero show, "Dora the Explorer," and the "Dino Squad".

He loves to be outside, especially in the swimming pool any chance he gets.

I can't believe that he is 3, but it is so so so fun watching him grow up.  I love our little guy.

As a total afterthought on the 22nd we celebrated my 33rd birthday. 

Sadly this is the only picture I got, but I had a fabulous day having lunch with several good friends, going to dinner with Blaine, then having Blaine make me my favorite cake, German Chocolate. YUM!!!  It was a great way to turn 33.

0 comments: