I haven't updated for over a week, so I thought that I would catch everyone up on Blaine and I's lives.
Blaine is continuing to enjoy his job with Georgia Pacific. He is trying to learn everything there is to know about the lumber business and he said it is like trying to drink water out of a fire hose, but still loving what he is doing. Blaine also had his birthday on January 8th. He turned 29 and still going strong. Included is a picture of his birthday party we had while in Gatlingburg. He didn't get to do anything too exciting for his birthday because he was working. But I did want to include a picture. He gets to come back and visit this Virginia this weekend and I am very excited. He hasn't been home in 3 weeks, compared to when he went out on deployment, this hasn't been very long, but I have missed having him home.
Heather is staying very busy with church where I am currently teaching seminary, teaching nursury, and being the YW basketball coach and teaching my preschoolers at school. I am now up to 5 boys, but they are adorable and I must say that most days I really enjoy my job. I am going to be sad to leave my little guys next year, but I am sure that I will find many little preschoolers with special needs in Mississippi as well.
So hopefully that catches everyone up on what is going on right now.

3 comments:
Hi Heather.
Its Heather Christophersen, Kimber now. Holy Cow how are you? I found your blog off of Brookes and I am obsessed with blog hopping. Its great to see you are doing good. We have a blog, but it is set to private. Let me know if you want to get added to our list to view it. Hope all is well.
Heather
Heather,
It would be great to hear from you. If you would like I would love to see your blog. It was great to hear from you.
Heather
HI. Just send me an email to ederweder@hotmail.com and I can send you an invite!
Heather
Post a Comment