Sunday, January 6, 2008

The Time of 2 Locations




Blaine and I have started once again living in 2 different locations. Blaine in Columbia, MS and myself in Portsmouth, VA. The 2 locations are approximately 1000 miles apart, as you can see from the picture above. Blaine is enjoying his new job already. He loves being able to research and learn how to make things work better. He is beginning to learn all about the lumber business. I'm sure that in a couple months he will probably know more then he ever imagined he would.

As for me I continue to teach at Creekside Elementary in Suffolk Elementary. This past week I had a new student start. He is an adorable little boy who has autism. This now takes my student total up to 5, which 4 of them are very active. They enjoy climbing on anything that looks like it can be climbed, playing with toys that make noise, and being on the swings outside. I absolutely love my job though, it's just too bad that my husband has to be 1000 miles away right now. I'll keep you posted on the continued happening in our life.




1 comments:

Brooke said...

That stinks! Mike and I were away from each other for a month while I was selling our house in Utah and that was hard!