Friday, February 8, 2008

Tagged By Brooke and Emily

I am a little late posting this because I was tagged quite a while ago, but better late then never. So here is the tag so you can learn a little more about me.

10 Years Ago: I was a senior in high school finishing up high school. I was looking forward to college and waiting to see where I would be going to.

5 Things I have to Do Today
1. Clean out by extra bedroom.
2. Go to the Visiting Teaching Conference the Relief Society is hosting.
3. Go coach my Young Women's basketball game.
4. Touch up paint some of the extra rooms.
5. Go to bed.

I enjoy: spending time with Blaine, having girls' nights with my friends every so often, visiting Blaine and I's families, and occasionally sitting with curled up with a good book.

3 of my Bad Habits
1. I'll steal this one from my sister, but it is speeding, though I am not near as bad as my husband.
2. Biting pen lids.
3. Keeping my living room end table cleaned off. I always have piles there because it is the first place I put stuff when I come in the door.

5 Places I have lived (I may have to add a few more since my husband was in the Navy)
1. Tremonton, UT
2. Palestine, TX
3. Perry, UT
4. Logan, UT
5. Florence, SC
6. Mt. Pleasant, SC
7. York Beach, ME
8. Portsmouth, NH
9. Portsmouth, VA
10. Soon to be Columbia, MS

5 Jobs I have had
1. Mailboxes, Etc.
2. Nucor Steel
3. Mikasa
4. Curves
5. Suffolk Public Schools (Creekside Elementary)

5 Things People Don't Know About Me
1. I am currently teaching seminary (This only started after Blaine left for Mississippi.)
2. I love to read LDS fiction novels.
3. I love fry sauce. Since I don't live in Utah restaurants do not usually have it, but I will often ask for a side of mayo so that I can make it myself with ketchup.
4. I am not the greatest chef, but my husband can cook really well. I have been somewhat suffering since he has been in Mississippi most of the time.
5. I love watching M.A.S.H.