Wednesday, November 17, 2010

4 Months & moving on to 7 states

I can hardly believe it, but 2 days ago my baby boy turned 4 month old. He has been so much fun to have in our home.


Will at 4 months

This last month he has started laughing all of the time. He smiles every time that he sees you, and he has started turning his head to his name (well at least part of the time). He is gaining more head control everyday, and is starting to attempt to sit up all by himself. Blaine and I feel so blessed to have this wonderful little boy in our home. We will be going in for his 4 month check-up on Friday and so I'll be sure to post his current stats.

Okay so on to the second part of the post. I believe that most of you know this already, since Blaine posted it on his facebook, but yes we are once again moving to another state. No, I promise that we do not like to move, but this one is only temporary. Blaine got accepted into Charlotte School of Law. So it's off to Charlotte, NC we go.

Charlotte Skyline

Blaine has talked about going to law school for awhile now. We applied a few places, but somewhere in Utah or Charlotte, NC were the top choices because that is where we have family. When he got accepted to Charlotte, we felt good about going there, so we are moving again for now, though we are going to keep our house here in Utah. So there it is, our big announcement for anyone who may not have known yet.

2 comments:

Britni said...

That will be so fun! You guys have gotten to live in so many fun places, I'm jealous. How nice that'll be to be so close to your mom, again I'm jealous :)

South Shore Salutations said...

Tell Blaine congratulations in his admission! Though I don't envy you the cross country move, the end result will be worth it.