Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween (a week late)

Wills' first Halloween was not real eventful, but we still had fun and got to dress him up in an adorable little costume. This year Will was a dog, though his costume was big on him. I could only find infant costumes in 0-6 months, and they are definitely more for the 6 month babies. Never the less he was still adorable.


Will in his costume

On Saturday the 30th we went over to Blaine brother Thayne's house. Their ward was doing a trunk or treat and we thought this may be a little easier way to take him around this year then going trick-or-treating.

Mom and Will

Family picture, which was taken by my 5-year-old niece, I thought she did a pretty good job.

Though I did not dress up this year, Blaine went as Adam Savage from the show Mythbusters. Everyone always tells him he looks a lot like him anyway, so Blaine figured why not use the resemblance for his Halloween costume.

Dad and Will

That night we just stayed home and passed out candy to tons and tons and TONS of trick-or-treaters. I had bought almost 200 pieces of candy and we ran out in the 1st hour and a half.


The next day we went over to Grandpa Wayne's and Grandma Jean's for a family party, which was also very fun.

So once again, it was a uneventful Halloween, but we had fun, and I have to say the Will looked absolutely adorable.

One more picture of Will





0 comments: