Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A Visitor and a Trip to the Zoo

On Friday I got to go on a field trip with my students to the Norfolk Zoo. I have never been to the zoo before, but it was a lot of fun. My boys were so good. They had strollers that you could rent, so I put 4 of my students in them, which made the trip a lot more fun. I have included pictures of several of the animals that we got to see. My boys were pointing at all of the different animals, especially the elephants and the tiger. It was a great day.








After school on the day of our field trip I got to go to the airport and pick up someone that I haven't got to see in about a month. That's right my long lost husband came back for a visit. It will most likely be Blaine's last visit to Norfolk unless he comes back on business. At least that's what he is doing on this trip. Blaine worked it out and scheduled some hiring conferences this week so he could be here with me through Memorial Day, though we will be spending Memorial Day weekend with my parents. It's been great having him home and I am now under a month before I go to Mississippi permanently to be with him. YEAH!!!

3 comments:

THE UDYS said...

I am glad your separation period is almost over! The Zoo looks like a fun field trip! Saint George does not have a zoo and I'll bet Brianna would just love it! Good luck with the move!

Wilson Family said...

I'm so excited that you will be together again soon! You are sure a trooper! Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo! Keep those pics coming!

Heidi said...

I totally know how much the whole separation from spouse thing TOTALLY sucks! I'm glad you'll get to be together permanently soon. I'm sad you'll be leaving us though.