Today is my wonderful husband's birthday. He has hit one of the those great milestones in life, he is turning 30. He still looks as great as he ever has to me. To celebrate his birthday, I have put on a couple of pictures that describe just a couple of things about my husband. I hope you enjoy them.
(Blaine doing one of the things he loves to do best, playing on his computer.
In this picture he is showing his nephews Caleb & Jacob something. In his spare time, Blaine will usually be found on his computer programming or working on some new idea that he has or that him and one of his brothers are working on. Blaine always loves to be thinking, it keeps life interesting and fun for both of us.)
In this picture he is showing his nephews Caleb & Jacob something. In his spare time, Blaine will usually be found on his computer programming or working on some new idea that he has or that him and one of his brothers are working on. Blaine always loves to be thinking, it keeps life interesting and fun for both of us.)
(Here he is showing off one of his other favorite things to do, wear tall socks and show them off. Any of you who know Blaine well knows that he will wear tall socks with his shorts in the summer. When he is told that it is not the 1980's anymore, he simply will tell you that the trend is coming back and he is just ahead of the trend. Although this drives me crazy, Blaine wouldn't be Blaine without his tall socks and I love him for it.)
(This is a picture of Blaine and I at the Isle of Palms beach in South Carolina. This picture is to represents the fact that since we have been married that we have lived within an hour and a half of some type of a beach. This is mainly due to the Navy, but even now we live just about an hour and a half from the Gulf of Mexico.)

So now each of you have either been reminded or now know a few new things about the wonderful man I married.
HAPPY 30TH BIRTHDAY BLAINE!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!

4 comments:
Happy Birthday Blaine! What can I say, you have added a new level of entertainment to the Hall Family! You're birthday card is on it's way, it may beat ya home from Atlanta!
Happy Birthday Blaine!
Happy Birthday old man!!! I know I'm next, but Heather and I still have a couple years to enjoy our youth!! Hope it's a good one!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE!!! Don't worry about turning 30. It gets better every time you do it. I've turned 30 twice now and it's all good. ;-)
Post a Comment