I just wanted to give everyone a quick update on Blaine and I. It's nice to finally be in the same location so that I don't have to give two different accounts on what is going on in our lives. Blaine and I arrived in Mississippi about 9:00pm on Sunday night. I do have some pictures from our drive though the states of North and South Carolina, Georgia, Alabama, and finally Mississippi, but they are not posted on my computer yet. We are living in a small rental in Goss, MS, which is literally in the middle of nowhere, but it is only temporary. We have started house hunting, and have a found a couple of possibilities. As we keep looking I will post pictures. Anyhow, we are hoping by the second week of August, Georgia Pacific will buy out our house in Virginia and we will be able to move. That is the plan anyway, we'll see if it works out. Blaine has enjoyed being pampered once again. He likes coming home for lunch, and not having to eat out or eat a sandwich for dinner every night. I have spent my days transforming the rental house from that of a geo bachelor to a place I can live in to, at least temporarily. Otherwise things are going great. We do have a pretty busy summer ahead of us, with different trips for both business and pleasure. I will do my best to keep you up on what is happening in our lives, but I will warn you that we cannot get internet in the rental and so I have to come to the public library in order to use it. However I will try and keep everyone up to date.
Thursday, June 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We're glad that you got there safe!
Finally you get to be together!!! Yeah thats the best!!! Good luck with house hunting, and booo to no internet!!
Post a Comment