Sunday, June 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily

Since it's Emily's birthday I thought that I would list the top 5 reasons that I am glad she's my sister.

1. She put up with listening to all of my childhood rantings since we shared a room for all but 2 years before I moved out of the house.
2. She is the organizer who makes sure all of our big family vacations get pulled off without a hitch.
3. She is one of my best friends and is always available to talk whenever I need her.
4. She is able to do anything she wants once she puts her mind to it.
5. She is a wonderful wife to Brad and mother to Macey.

Happy Birthday Emily, I hope it's a great one!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

lovely photo- thanks!

Kristi said...

Oh thats so nice, sweet, and makes me wish I had a sister!