This morning when Blaine and I got up we were finally able to finish cleaning out our garage, since the moving company came Thursday and took away all of the boxes and paper from unpacking. So we can finally take advantage of having a garage and one that we can actually fit both of our cars in. Below is a picture proving that both cars do fit.Then after the fun of cleaning the garage, we went out and to do a little bit of Christmas shopping. While we were at lunch we realized that there was a University of Southern Mississippi football game today. Southern Miss is here in Hattiesburg, and this town is definitely gold and black. So Blaine and I decided we were going to go to the game. So we ran to Walmart and bought some USM sweatshirts, then we were off to the game.
We got to sit right in front of one of the goal posts, though we ended up not liking the seats very much because it's very difficult to actually see what is going on, but we still had a blast.
We were actually sitting close to this guy who was yelling at the refs constantly about every single play. I think that Blaine and I were more entertained by him and the the mascot, Seymour the Golden Eagle, since we didn't have a very good view of the game.

6 comments:
I am so jealous, I wish our garage was that clean. We love going to the UCA football games here. It's fun to enjoy the energy that is at sports games especially college.
Sounds like you guys had a fun day! How would it be to be spontaneous again?! I'm glad you had fun at the game!
It is great to get involved in the local teams in the area. i makes you feel like your a member of the community and gives you something to talk about with all the new neighbors. How about those Golden Eagles?
Woohoo, go Southern Miss! How fun, I miss being able to up and go to games. Now if I could actually get Brad to buy season tickets to BYU, I'd take pictures of every game just for Blaine. Go Cougs!
Don't you love college football!? But nobody is better than our Bucks! We'll see you next week!
Yay football games! Man I miss going to games. It sucks that Sean isn't a football fan.
Post a Comment