Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pictures of the House

So Blaine and I finally got a new digital camera. We found a great deal of one at Walmart. Anyhow here are some pictures of our new house that I have been promising you for awhile now. I apologize that they are out of order. I think most everyone knows what a pain it is to get pictures in the order you want them.


This is our back deck


The Kitchen

The front of the house (As you can see part of it is covered with trees in front of it.
We are finally getting some fall color here in the deep South.
The cars are parked out front because our garage is still full of boxes)
The above picture is our great room


The below picture is part of our backyard, with Flip and Clutch running

This is our computer room, which still has to be organized.

This is our master bedroom
(We are very excited because it has room to walk around, our last bedroom was pretty small)

(This is the other side of our backyard)

This is a great pictures of Flip, Clutch wouldn't hold still enough to take the picture

+

10 comments:

Julie said...

What a great house! And it looks like you're unpacking and settling in really quick!

Emily said...

It's very pretty. Good luck unpacking

Wilson Family said...

I love your new house! Have you been having fun decorating? I look forward to getting our own little place. Hope everything else is going well with you guys!

Turok said...

YAY!! pictures!! the house looks nice!! i love the built in shelves there in the family room. I am excited to come visit!!

Kristi said...

I love your House!! That back yard is so nice, and your kitchen is to die for!!

Heidi said...

Love the house. Especially your kitchen and that cute little swing in the back. I have definite house envy!

Emily said...

Looks great! A definite upgrade from the last few.

THE UDYS said...

Heather,
The house looks so darling. I love all the trees, the big deck, and the fireplace! The best thing you can do to make a hope great is to fill it with love and the spirit!

Derek & Heidi said...

Your house is so cute, it has character!

Allan and Corinne Broadbent said...

The house looks great! Love the light and airy feel of it. The kitchen looks nice and big. Good luck unpacking.