Blaine and I are almost to the point of moving into our house that we will be living in for awhile. We will be moving in this Saturday and are so excited. On Saturday we will be moving the few things which we have had here over into the house, then next Sunday night I will be flying back to Virginia so that the movers can move the rest of our things on Monday and Tuesday, then hopefully before the end of the month, we will finally finish the buyout on our house with Georgia Pacific. We are really starting to enjoy Mississippi. Our new ward is wonderful. They have been very friendly and welcoming. We have already met some people that I know will be some great friends. We miss all of the great friends we had in Virginia, but are glad that there are great people in all places you go. It's great to be almost at the point of being settled.
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
about time!!!! good luck with the move...we will be in your shoes in just under 2 months!
Yay guys! I can't wait to see pictures of your new place!
Congrats on the new house! That is so exciting...post pictures so we can see what it looks like. I'm glad you are enjoying it there!
Post a Comment