I apologize not having a lot of newsy blogs about this new state that we live in. In the last few months we have been to my parents' house quite a bit because of how many times Blaine has gone to Atlanta for training. However just for those of you who are questioning it, we do live in Mississippi, and we are beginning to enjoy it. For the last 10 months for Blaine and last couple of months for me, we have been living in a temporary home in Columbia, MS. However as of today, we have signed the papers to rent a more permanent home in Purvis, MS, which is right next to Hattiesburg. You can see where Hattiesburg is on the map above. We have been to our permanent ward that we will be in a few times and we absolutely love it. I promise to include more pictures later, but we had an unfortunate incident with our camera the other day, as it got washed. For those of you in Virginia however I will hopefully be seeing you within the next month to get all of our things moved from that house into the newer house.
Monday, October 6, 2008
Yes we do live in Mississippi
Posted by
Heather Edwards
at
11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Good Luck in getting everything settled and in finally getting located somewhere for more than a few months, It is very hard to live here and there.
I'm just curious, how in the heck do you wash a camera?
Referring to Emily's comment above....I would also like to know that?????
Congratulations getting a home. It's always good feeling to get settled.
If I had the chance to visit family, I'd totally jump on that, too. I'm glad you're getting more settled.
Post a Comment