his is what you do.....You go to your pictures area on your computer and pick the 4th folder and 4th picture and then explain it! Here's my picture:
This picture took place when my family and I went to Gatlinburg, TN last Christmas. My sisters and I were shopping through several of the little shops and found one with all sorts of hats. This is a pictures of us each wearing a different hat.
Tagging: Whoever else would like to put it up.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
A Tag from Lynz
Posted by
Heather Edwards
at
7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
HEATHER! Do you remember me? Kristi Hoyt from Athens, Texas?!? Veda found me on Facebook and she mentioned you, and I told her that I had been wondering what ever happened to you! She told me where to find your blog, so here I am! It's so good to see you, even if it is just on the internet! Come stop by my blog any time! Take care. :)
Post a Comment