Wednesday, October 15, 2008

A Tag from Veda

8 Things...

My 8 favorite TV shows...

Good Eats, The Biggest Loser, Chuck, Pushing Daisies, The Iron Chef, Little House on the Prairie, and What Not to Wear

My 8 favorite restaurants...

Olive Garden, Carabbas, Outback, Wild Wings, Red Robin, Leatha's (A BBQ place here in Hattiesburg), Logans, and Maddox

8 Things I am looking forward to...

Moving into my new house, Getting rid of our house in Virginia, starting to teach again, having the internet at my house again, having a home phone again, having all of my kitchen items back again, getting to sleep in my own bed again, feeling settled again (Yes most of these have to do with my new house, but that is mainly what is on my mind right now)

8 things that happened yesterday....

Went walking, went to the library, packed up part of my kitchen, made tons of phone calls, made lunch, made dinner, packed up books, packed DVD's

I tag anyone who would like to tell people a little more about themselves.

3 comments:

Delee said...

I totally feel your pain! As we're packing I keep thinking Where did we get all this Crap??!!
I hope you post pictures of your new place once you get settled in. We sure miss you guys. Things just haven't been the same without you. Good luck with your move!

Emily said...

Ton of us (you, me, Delee) are all moving right now. Good luck! We sure miss you guys. Samantha liked your picture tag. Take care.

Cory said...

pack in up, sounds almost as fun as cleaning as cleaning my gun... new house would be worth it, i'm still trying to get a loan for mine!oh yeah!, dont forget to pack that hat...yeah!