This past week I went back to Virginia to finally bring Blaine and I's stuff to Mississippi. Unfortunately Blaine was not able to go with me because of an incredibly crazy week at work. It was so much fun getting to see many of our friends. I didn't get a chance to see everyone because of all of the things which I had to do. However I had a fun time seeing many of Blaine and I's friends from church, as well as all my fellow teachers that I got to work with last year. We really enjoyed Virginia and are grateful for blogs, e-mail, and phone calls that will allow us to keep up with everyone.
(One last look at our house in Portsmouth, VA)

4 comments:
How fun to see your place one last time! Moving is always horrible...so many things you miss, but so many new adventures in the future to look forward to!
Oh was that sad? I would have been sad I think! But good its like dating you need closure! LOL
Virginia is a beautiful place and will probably hold a special place in your heart always! Good luck in Mississippi I know you have many friends and experiences waiting there for you!
YAY!!! FINALLY!!!!
Post a Comment