Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blaine's Bistro


I wanted to tell you all about Blaine's new blog. One of Blaine's favorite things to do is cook, so his sister Cadie wanted to set up a blog where Blaine could post many of his recipes that he comes up with. For any of you wanting ideas, he will be posting his on that website. There's are no recipes there yet, but will be by the end of the weekend. Hopefully it will give you some new ideas for dinner as well. Check it out at http://blainesbistro.blogspot.com/. I've also added it as a link on the side.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Los invitamos a conocernos:

www.revolvershow.blogspot.com

RS.

THE UDYS said...

Wow I wish my husband liked to cook!!

Heidi said...

Sounds great. I love finding new recipes. Be sure to include pictures!

Delee said...

That's too cool! I'm going to try some for sure!