Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tag: What's Your Name

Yes I am actually doing a tag. It is pretty fun though.

1. ROCK STAR NAME: Rosie Jetta
(first pet & current car)

2. GANSTA NAME: Moose Tracks Peanut Butter
(fave ice cream, favorite cookie)

3. "FLY GIRL" NAME: H. Edw
(first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)

4. DETECTIVE NAME: Green Elephant
(favorite color, favorite animal)

5. SOAP OPERA NAME: Hall Logan
(middle name, city you were born) I don't have a middle name so I used my maiden name.

6. STAR WARS NAME: Edwahe
(the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first)

7. SUPERHERO NAME: Purple Lemonade
(”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink)

8. NASCAR NAME: Robert Ray
(the first names of your grandfathers)

9. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: S. Ray
(first letter of mother’s maiden name & father’s middle name )

10. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: Scott Salem
(Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city starting with the same letter)

11. SPY NAME: Spring Independence
(your favorite season/holiday, flower)

12. CARTOON NAME: Strawberry Cropsy
(favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)

13. HIPPY NAME: Eggs Crepe Myrtle
(What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree)

14. ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: Read Rain Tour
(”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, favorite weather element + “Tour”)

Okay so this tag is kind of corny, but it's also pretty fun. My brothers and I enjoyed doing it, so here are the people I tagging.

Emily M., Lynsee, Emily W., & Delee

1 comments:

Veda said...

Thanks for playing along. Enjoyed your names!